The health and safety of our customers, employees and families continue to be our top priority. Therefore, we have established the following guidelines as we move forward toward fully reopening our offices:
- Branch doors will remain locked to manage capacity. Please knock and know there may be a wait before you may enter.
- Hand sanitizer & masks will be made available upon entry. Customers are encouraged to wear masks. Our masks protect you; your masks protect us.
- We may ask that you remove your face covering outside our entrance door, if we are not able to properly identify you.
- Plexiglas shields are at teller windows so transactions can be completed safely.
- We will continue to clean our buildings and high traffic areas more frequently.
If you have been sick, please utilize our drive-thru or digital banking services to conduct your banking business. We will continue to accommodate all transaction requests through our drive-thru facilities. We encourage you to continue using our Online and Mobile banking to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and make deposits from your smart phone or at our ATM's.
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and community as needs arise. We appreciate your understanding and assistance in keeping each other safe & healthy.
For a list of previous coronavirus updates and resources, click here.