Online Banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your finances anytime day or night in a secure environment.
• View your account balances and detailed transaction history.
• Transfer money between accounts.
• Save time and money paying bills online.*
*Funds are not withdrawn from your account until the payment due date.
• Send payments to anyone in the United States - large businesses, such as your phone company, small businesses or a friend - anyone you would normally pay by a paper check.
• Set up recurring, occasional or one-time payments. With just a few clicks, you can schedule a payment to pay at a future date, or you can schedule a recurring payment - an auto or insurance payment for example - to be paid on the same day for the same amount every month and never have to worry about it again!
• Receive bills electronically from leading merchants.
• Secure access to your accounts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Always know what's going on in your Heritage Bank accounts by staying up to date on all your activity - any time, anywhere - with Online Banking Alerts.*
Customize Alerts based on your banking needs.
Help Prevent Fees.
Online Banking Alerts can help you prevent late & overdraft fees by letting you know when your checking account balance drops below a level you set.
Enjoy Added Protection.
For your peace of mind, you’ll also receive an alert automatically any time there are changes to your personal information or if certain activity occurs, such as address changes or irregular activity. Using Online Banking Alerts you can receive many different types of alerts & reminders.
Receive Alerts & Reminders via Email.
You can choose to have your online Banking Alerts sent to either your primary email address or secure messaging through Online Banking.